To cancel or downgrade your subscription please follow the steps below.
- Sign into your Docker Cloud account.
- Go into your Cloud Setting located on the left hand menu of the UI.
- Select Plan.
- Click Downgrade Plan.
We are aware and actively working on an issue that occasionally prevents users from cancelling/downgrading subscription plans.
As a workaround, Docker Support can cancel the subscription on your behalf. In order to help streamline this process, we ask users to open a support case providing/confirming the following information:
- Name of the user account or organization with the subscription plan
- Be sure to open the ticket from an authorized billing contact
- Email address on the support ticket has to correspond with the user account
- User account needs to be an owner account of organization (if requesting cancelling/downgrade of subscription on an organization)
- Email address on support ticket is also listed within the billing information
- If downgrading subscription plans, please let us know which plan you would like to downgrade to
After receiving this information Docker Support will be able to process your request in a timely manner.
Note: Upon cancelling a subscription plan, any private repositories will become locked, disabling pushing or pulling.