There are multiple automated builds triggered when a single push is made on Bitbucket. This can be resolved by checking the number of services/webhooks linked in the Bitbucket account settings.
You can see more than one automated build entry made for a single push made.
- Log into your Bitbucket account.
- Navigate to the repository settings page to check for additional webhooks/services configured.
- Under ‘Workflow’, click on Services and ensure that there are no services configured as displayed in the screenshot below:
- Next, click on Webhooks and ensure that only one entry is configured as displayed in the screenshot below:
- If there are any additional entries, remove them by clicking the Delete button.