You're unable to create an automated build from GitHub for an organization you're a member of.
- GitHub link is corrupted.
- Your profile on your GitHub organization's people page is not set to public.
To unlink and relink to Github:
- Unlink your GitHub account at Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/account/authorized-services/
- Revoke the Docker Hub Registry application on your account at github.com: https://github.com/settings/applications
- Link to your GitHub account again using Public & Private Access: https://hub.docker.com/account/authorized-services/
- On the Authorize Application, page make sure that all of the organizations you need access to have a green check mark. Otherwise click the Request Access button.
NOTE: Public and private access is required at the moment because of a change with the GitHub API. We do have an internal ticket open to fix the limited access.
If you're using a GitHub organization, your profile on your organization's people page (https://github.com/orgs/<your-org>/people) must be set to