If you're unable to see/select your GitHub repositories when attempting to create an automated build, the possible causes include the following:
- Your GitHub link is corrupted.
- The profile for your GitHub organization's people page is not set to public.
The following steps should resolve the problem:
- Unlink your GitHub account at Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/account/authorized-services/
- Revoke the Docker Hub Registry application on your account at github.com: https://github.com/settings/applications
- Link to your GitHub account again using Public & Private Access: https://hub.docker.com/account/authorized-services/
- On the Authorize Application page, make sure that all of the organizations you need access to have a green check mark. Otherwise click the Request Access button.
Also, if you're using a GitHub organization, your profile on your organization's people page (https://github.com/orgs/